Job Title – Business Development Manager
Department – Marketing & Operations
Location/Unit – Bangalore (Head Office)
Positions Reports to: CEO
Key Relationships – Trainers, CEO, L & Head, Center Managers, Prospective Trainees, Clients.
Main Objective of the Role – Bring in enrollments for paid courses; Achieve targets.
• Identify target segment
• Develop marketing strategy to the target segment.
• Design counseling plan with necessary aides
• Counsel students to ensure maximum enrollment
• Counsel parents and other decision makers.
• Ensure that classes begin on the dates planned and end on the specified date, if there is a change, flag it off to the Program Manager
• Plan events and activities for students across all training programs including placement co-ordinations, job fairs and other drives
• Understand evaluations conducted by Trainers and track trainer’s progress and commitments.
• Keep records of each student and their progress
• Assist in placements with the placement co-ordinator
• Follow up for fee collection, with admissions department
• Preferred Education: Graduate in any discipline.
• At least One year experience in Education domain in Business Development.
• Excellent skills in computers – Excel, Word and PPT
• Ability to speak in Kannada & English
Required Behavioral Competencies
• Passion for Excellence
• Results Orientation
• Communication Skills
• Customer Focus
• Integrity & Ethics
• Building Relationships & Partnerships
• Planning Skills
• Negotiation skills