PAYING FOR SKILLING
You can afford to attend the skill training program at Ants. Any student accepted into a B Voc. or certificate program may apply for financial aid.
Considerable financial aid is available at Ants Skill Varsity, and the Financial Aid Office helps trainees through the financial aid process. Information and applications for financial aid will be sent to students who seek financial aid when they apply for admission.”
Financial aid at Ants falls into five broad categories:
- Banks provide loans at attractive terms for skill training. Loans on which interest rates are usually low and usually need to be repaid after completion of training. Our team can help you with loan application.
- Part-time employment /internship can help you to fund your education. This is applicable for students undergoing long term courses.
- If any Govt. Scheme is available (Subjected to eligibility), we can enroll you for the scheme.
- If any Corporate is willing to sponsor you under their CSR fund (Subjected to eligibility), we can enroll you for the scheme.
- We can assist you in getting crowd funding.
Assistance usually comes from a combination of these resources, commonly referred to as a “financial aid package.”