Job Title -Academic Coordinator & Counselor (Sr. position)
Department – Operations
Location/Unit – Bangalore (Head Office)
Positions Reports to: Program Manager
Key Relationships – Trainers, CEO, L&D Head, Center Managers, Prospective Trainees
Main Objective of the Role – Co-ordinate all aspects of training and student needs to help meet the business objective of the organization.
- Ensure that classes begin on the dates planned and end on the specified date, if there is a change, flag it off to the Program Manager
- Plan events and activities for students across all training programs including placement co-ordinations, job fairs and other drives
- Understand evaluations conducted by Trainers and track trainer’s progress and commitments.
- Schedule Train the trainer sessions.
- Collect Trainer’s reports & class trackers and provide it to MIS and HR for processing.
- Refer to the most updated master training plan by Program Manager and raise red flags If there are overlaps in trainers and classes
- Work with the Program Manager and monitor the trainer schedule and inform concerned people if trainers go on unplanned leave or change their schedules
- Work with the program manager and gather the feedback sheets on trainers from students, maintain the data, analyze the feedback and share it with Program Manager, CEO, MD and L&D Head.
- Follow up for fee collection , assessment
- Counsel the trainees after they complete the course on placement opportunities
- Provide logistics support in terms of classroom allocation at HO for assessments and various training programs
• Preferred Education: Graduate in any discipline.
• At least 2 to 5 years as a counsellor and coordinator in an academic or training institution
• Excellent skills in computers – Excel, Word and PPT
• Ability to speak in Kannada & English
Required Behavioral Competencies
• Passion for Excellence
• Results Orientation
• Communication Skills
• Customer Focus
• Integrity & Ethics
• Building Relationships & Partnerships
• Planning Skills
• Negotiation skills